This new system from Lifelines iEEG delivers a dedicated, comprehensive and easy-to-use HD video EEG solution for the NICU.
In conjunction with Lifelines iEEG Cloud Services, this system makes expert review of EEG data possible, at a moment’s notice, using the iEEG Client software. The software is free and can be installed on any PC.
• A flexible number of EEG recording channels, to cater for different monitoring purposes. You are no longer limited to the few channels provided by most aEEG systems.
• Dedicated NICU trends to facilitate basic understanding of EEG data and changes in brain function of the newborn during cooling and other recording requirements.
• The amplitude integrated EEG - aEEG
• Bursts-per-minute - BPM
• Inter-Burst Interval – IBI
• Burst-Suppression Ratio - BSR
The new design has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, which is easily adaptable to your EEG recording and brain monitoring needs. Smart software design simplifies the workflow and makes the system easy to deploy at the bedside.